2013/12/23

9 Things People May Not Know About Me

I got assigned this stupid task on Facebook...


9 Things People Don't Know About Me:

1. Despite the fact that numerous people have stated that I know more about music than ANY person on Earth, I've not only never had a job had a job associated with music, I've never even had a job at a place that played decent music. Therefore, I've hated every single job that I've ever had.

2. I determine a person's intellect by his/her ability to figure things out on their own and the ability to devise original concepts and ideas. The ability to simply recite lessons that had been explained by someone else does not impress me.

3. The worst thing a person can call me is "weird." I downright hate it... it's along the same lines as calling a black person the N word. Certain friends have earned that right, but if somebody I do not  know calls me that, especially for no reason in particular, you probably don't want to know what goes through my mind as my assessment of them.

4. I do not believe in either Creation or the theory of evolution. However, if I had to pick one over the other, I would choose Creation. My reasoning behind this would disturb both parties equally.

5. I have a mild case of "The Shining." I once had a year long incident with the supernatural that nobody would ever believe and I have never shared all of the details. If I've given you a brief description of this, I consider you a true friend.

6. I have ZERO points on my license... my license are suspended. This is no exaggeration, I have been pulled over by the police approximately 200 times in my life... this is why I have no desire to drive anymore.

7. I have several extremes...where I am listed in the top 1-5% worldwide (possibly top of the list). They include music knowledge, warped sense of humor, adoration for women's feet, hatred of television, political beliefs, and constantly developing a new story to write about. I've written 51 full-length stories in the past 3 years... to go along with Product Reviews and other crap I post here on Facebook. My ideal soul mate would be in-tune with ALL of these.

(BTW- I've covered a multitude of deep concepts in my blog. Last week, for the first time in my life, I encountered a group of people discussing something I had written and have been approached by approximately 20 different people over something I wrote that was supposedly "brilliant" even on one occasion by a person I had never met... this has seriously been the highlight of my life. Apparently my greatest accomplishment to date is, of all things, a product review for Red Baron pizza. ??? And the post itself only has 4 likes. ???)

8. I have a strong desire to be in one more relationship in my life... ONE... and that is with the aforementioned soul mate. I've been in 5 long term relationships (my High Fidelity top 5), 4 of which I am to blame for the demise (the other may be the blame for my demise). I do not wish to experience another break-up ever again. Therefore, I will stay single for the rest of my life because I am nice enough not to ruin somebody's life. The ONE can uplift the curse.

9. I am an Anarcho-Communist, and I don't think most people (that's those living outside Asheville) even know what that means. It has ZERO resemblance to the government of Eastern Europe (the key word in that sentence being "government" because I feel there should be none.) That said, the sight of all things considered "traditional" disgusts me... particularly traditional looking couples where the guy has fulfilled his cliche role of being a man, and the girl has adopted the conditioning as to her roles as woman. I believe in equality all across the board... I am a staunch feminist, anti-racist, supporter of gay rights, heterosexual white male with strong Christian roots. Anything you do is fine with me so long as you allow others to do the same... and so long as you do not subject me to Taylor Swift, Kelly Clarkson, coleslaw, pop your chewing gum in my ear, or call me weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts